Wondering Where to Turn for Memory Care in Dallas, Texas?
Alzheimer's-certified specialists offer compassion and care at
The Plaza at Edgemere
Our mission is to enrich the lives of our Memory Support residents through kindness, compassion and a thorough understanding of the challenges of memory loss. We carefully nurture the unique life experiences that each Memory Care resident carries within. Residents live in private suites, decorated with photos and keepsakes that make each apartment home. Our supportive staff, specially trained in the needs of patients with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia, builds upon those experiences to keep residents fully engaged with a rich program of specially created activities.
Get to know The Plaza’s calendar of activities.
Memory Support Resident Services
- Three nutritious meals daily
- Daily snacks
- Daily housekeeping and laundry
- Daily trash pick-up
- 24-hour emergency response system
- 24-hour staff and licensed care
- Medication assistance – refill prescriptions
- Personal assistance with activities of daily living - bathing, dressing, grooming, etc.
- Monthly wellness clinic
- Paid utilities including basic cable, except telephone
- Escort assistance to meals and activities
- Incontinence management
- Telephone jacks
- Concierge services
Scheduled chauffeured transportation, seven days a week within a 15-mile radius (family must accompany resident and 24-hour advance notice must be given).
- Salon services
- Lounges, beautiful courtyards
- Use of personal or in-house physicians
- Breathing treatments
- Wound treatments arranged through home health
Music & Memory℠ Program
To learn more about Memory Support at Edgemere, please call The Plaza at (214) 615-7045.
Get to know Edgemere: Schedule a Tour