We want to provide an update on an exposure to COVID-19 within our Edgemere community.
Independent Living Residents
- New Cases: 1
- Total Active Cases: 5 (4 at home, 1 in hospital)
- New Cases: 0
- Total Active Cases: 0
- New Cases: 3
- Total Active Cases: 13 (at home)
Dallas County COVID-19 Positivity Rate = 17.7% (Red zone)*
*January 4, 2021 data provided by CMS; updated every two weeks with 14-day average
We continue with our commitment to protect the health and safety of our residents and team members, and our team continues to be proactive in mitigating the risk of further exposure to the virus within our community.
How Residents and Team Members Can Help
- Leave the community only for essential needs like groceries or critical medical appointments.
- Practice social distancing
- Wear a mask or face covering when interacting with others in public settings
- Wash your hands often or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Edgemere management team.