Memory care at Edgemere is designed to nurture each resident in a way that honors their personal experiences. Certified team members carefully and compassionately work with individuals and their families to tackle the challenges that come with Alzheimer’s and dementia care. While private suites provide a place to create a familiar home, thoughtful programming encourages positive and stimulating engagement.
Our dedicated memory support services are also available to seniors in search of Alzheimer’s and dementia care in Dallas on a direct admission basis, without a required entrance fee.
Complete the form on this page for even more details about the Alzheimer’s and dementia-focused memory care available at Edgemere.
- Predictable monthly fees, with no entrance fee
- Spacious private residences in a secure setting
- A calm, comfortable environment
- Team members trained to work with individuals with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia/memory loss
- MUSIC & MEMORY®: A national initiative that uses custom, personally curated playlists to enliven resident spirits and tap into deep, heartfelt memories
- Full-time lifestyle coordinator
- 24/7 supervised care in a customized environment
- Medication monitoring and administration
- Three chef-prepared meals daily
- Daily housekeeping and bed-making
- Personal laundry service available
- All utilities included (except telephone)
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Common spaces designed to encourage socialization and relaxation
- Enclosed courtyard for walking and gardening
- Full-service, on-site beauty salon
- Living and activity rooms
View this month’s sample calendar of specially designed memory support activities.
Take a look at our available memory support residence options.
It can become difficult for those affected by Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia to maintain a well-rounded and nutritional diet. Edgemere’s Real Food First© program provides a comprehensive answer to those obstacles. Download our detailed guide to see how we’re bringing high-quality meals to the table for our memory care residents.
Frequently Asked Questions
Memory support at Edgemere is intentionally designed for the unique needs of those with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia. Specially trained professionals work hand in hand with residents and their family members to create familiar schedules and surroundings. Each suite and every shared space has been thoughtfully created to reduce confusion and provide complete security around-the-clock. All in a gracious environment that promotes purpose and celebrates each individual’s life experience.
At Edgemere, memory support is tailored to the individual, and includes specialized therapies, programs and services designed to improve daily living for those living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia.
Yes. Residents are supported around-the-clock by licensed professionals who are highly trained in caring for those with memory loss. Each team member brings a passion for providing dignified, respectful care. Their compassionate nature and dedication to serving those with memory loss create a comfortable, nurturing environment for residents and their families.
If your loved one’s needs change, we’re fully equipped to seamlessly enhance the level of care. It’s a key benefit of the Life Care continuum and part of our commitment to serve residents and their families at the highest level.
Long-term care insurance may in some cases assist in paying for care. There may also be possible life insurance conversion benefits and veterans benefits available.